We want to help parents in their mission to raise happy little humans. Those early years are essential in shaping their outlook in teenage and adult life. Things we can do to support them early on make all the difference.
So here are just a few of the things we’re get super-passionate about:
- Play is important – kids learn more when they’re having fun.
- The great outdoors is an unbeatable classroom (and a great destresser!)
- Kids should be surrounded by positive inspiring messages and good influences.
- All children are important, not matter what their gender, colour, background or family situation.
- We prefer sustainable materials – so more wood, cardboard and biodegradable materials – less plastic. And all the clothes we stock are made from organic cotton.
- Clothes shouldn’t stereotype – with their messaging, colour or fit. All of our own brand clothes (Little Nutkins and XOKIDDO) are unisex.